Wednesday, November 12, 2008

busy

it was all busy and rushyyy.

drama meeting.. media essay till 7 , drama presentation . Thank god im all over it . finally all overrrr.

I never care what people says anymore because what I bother is the trust of the few good friends.

Thank you shereen and michele for always being there for me .
Thanks gabby for doing so much
Thanks Douglas.

yes.

that's for now.
or
that's about it (shereen)

Maybe it was just me . But we are not as close as before , maybe it's because distance. I wonder why, Even I will get very pissed when you don't pick up phone calls . But I miss it now , which I miss more things about that . I miss being on the same bed with u , jelly and u know who . my bunny. All I wish for now is .... DO WELL FOR NIDA !!! I know you can do it well . but i hope you don't get in because I want YOU to stay in Melbourne .
I lOve YOU Darl.

never been home and on my bed for a very long time .

gosh

world

stress

myself, friends, more people

i'm done with it .

nite

m

No comments: