Thursday, January 15, 2009

the classic.

life still goes on like how time is ticking.
gossips still exist like nobody knows the inventor.
human still the same human , born with eyes , ears, nose and mouth.
to sense, to hear, to see and mostly to speak how you feel .
lastly, our other part such as finger come to be useful for the recent growth of technology.
this is because we can express ourselves through blog !

Okay, honestly i am not feeling so much hyper. instead, i'm so stress out by certain things.
Being blamed for nothing you have done wrong makes you feel worst .
more specially that is something result to hurt a friend
Moreover, it is such a shame for you to put a finger on me saying things wasn't true and assuming me to be that kind of person.
I will be more than happy if you all trusted me .
I'm too naive to believe you guys took me as friends even at the first place.
Knew that you dislike me and amazingly creating such wonderful story .
You shall just bloody go for media because it requires nothing but creativity .
suits you well. I am just pissed at you . Because people named after you just have heaps problem to throw on . People like You.

For all of you that gave me such a huge time thinking . I believe in karma .
Thank you for treating me in such ways that has allow me to learned something .
Some lessons that are worth paying to learn at.
Just to see how beautiful a human can be.
Thank you for giving me such mass of shits to look after .

No comments: