Saturday, February 21, 2009

A week of bread.

Hello people,

Well i'm pretty laid back from the last post. I'm just too lazy to blog. Nothing to blog in specific. I'm only flying off to melbourne in Jun. What a sad news. I hate it . Yes I hate staying in malaysia. For good.

Anyway, I heard pretty much about valentines. I am pretty sure most people did celebrated this day. The partners , friends and okay generally everyone. It is just how you celebrate it !

I had mine with a few friends. And, we talked alot :)

Thank you all for the valentines present :)
Appreciate it.

I will make sure my imaginary upcoming future boyfriend spend a romantic valentine with me. Heh:) *nat im a romantic human*!

Times at home is really pain in the ass. You will never know how it feels. Useless, aimless and everything else. So i have decided to join gym and keep my body up !
I want to be healthy skinny :)

I just had my supper just now. mmmm, maggie goreng that i have long craved. And today i managed to get them. You know i should really practice my malay . I'm so bad in it now . ish.

I forgot how to say ta pao. So instead of bungkus, i said, ambil keluar =.=.
That is so horrible. But yes, I still get my Mamak Maggie Goreng :)

The daddy so afraid i put on weight. So , he actually asked me not to finish it and eat less. Ish, means i'm fat to him :( weird, my dad never like me being fat. He wants me skinny ..

Comes to study, I'm so going for adobe short course. I bet it helps alot in the future. Slides presentation, what more? Beautify the assignments and grab more points ! There are so many things I would LOVE to learn :)

I want braces :( Aussie is charging way too much. 10k aussie dollar for the whole process. No way, so not worth the money. Malaysia they charge you most 6k ! the best one :) Yes, i am considering it now . Why not do it earlier right! my daddy never allow me . But i'm so doing it !

G9 is impressing me . So yummy ! the quality it brings is satisfactory. Check it out ! G10 is out now ! even better :) The camera I once owned best. I will show you my product later on :) But it may take awhile, as you know i'm very lazy !!!

My room is just too boring now . I need to re deco my room ! perhaps a trip to ikea helps ! pictures and pictures:) Love it when you see pictures around your room . It brings memory :)

I'm tired for now :)
Smile people
Toodles.

1 comment:

zhao said...

Dear Moon Yee,

How are u? I hope you are doing fine. I think its almost a year, that i wrote to you like this. Don't worry i am not a stalker or anything that is to harm to you.I am just a person that......

You are a great person, one day you will find someone, that will made you happy and smile all days, you just need to find the right guy that will made you happy. To be honest i want to be that guy, but..... i do not even have the courage to talk to you face to face and need to talk to you like this. I am just a coward that you may say. But i just wish you to be happier each passing day, and please take care of yourselves.

I love you

From
Zhao